We want to see the Word of God alive and active in the people of Kewo-Meba, Meine and Sar, that Nomane be filled with the knowledge of the glory of God.
As instruments in the hands of the Almighty, we serve Him by serving the Nomane, teaching them, instructing them, and seeking the Lord wholeheartedly, as an example of obedience of faith. This is accomplished through public reading of Scriptures, translation of Scriptures and Bible teaching. For that, Corina must live among the Nomane, in their hamlets, as they live.
Our Statement of Faith
In the quality of God’s children, led by the revelation of God in Scriptures, we believe:
1. in one God, Creator of all things, sovereign, holy and perfect, existing eternally in the perfect unity of three Persons (Trinity): Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is restoring His creation onto Himself to dwell with and among His people in glory.
2. in Jesus Christ, God incarnate, born from the Father through the virgin Mary, conceived though the Holy Spirit, true and fully God and true and fully man; Jesus Christ is Lord.
3. that the Bible, composed of the Old and New Testament, is inspired word-by-word by God completely inerrant in its original language and represents for us the supreme authority of the Holy Scriptures.
4. in the fall of man and this led to separation from God and mankind’s need for salvation.
5. that the Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross, as a sacrifice for the sins of the whole world, was buried, and resurrected bodily and is the Savior of the world, the only One through whom fallen mankind can receive forgiveness of sins and salvation.
6. the Holy Spirit, who reveals and glorifies Jesus Christ, convicts mankind of sin and guilt, guides and empowers believers in Christ-likeness.
7. that salvation is a free gift of God, received by sincere and personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, entirely through grace and apart from works.
8. in the regeneration of the believer, through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, upon his faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
9. in the imminent, visible, personal and bodily return of Christ.
10. in the bodily resurrection of all men, the day of judgment, for eternal life of the saved together with God and for eternal punishment for the unsaved in separation from God.